Winners Gamble Responsibly
Information on Keeping Control
Winner wants our customers to engage in responsible gambling. We strongly advise our players not to gamble unless they know the facts. Being responsible about gambling means knowing whether to gamble and when, and how much money or time to spend at your computer / mobile / tablet.
Advice on Gambling Responsibly
Preventing Under Age Gambling
Problem Gambling Questionnaire
Limit Your Spending
Support & Advice
ADVICE ON GAMBLING RESPONSIBLY
Following these simple rules will help to ensure that you gamble responsibly:
• Decide on the maximum amount that you can afford to lose before you play and stick to it.
• Decide on a time limit for your gambling session and stick to it.
• While playing, ensure that you take regular breaks.
• Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose and under no circumstances borrow money to gamble.
• Do not gamble if you are feeling depressed, under stress or in any other situation that may impair your judgment.
• Ensure that you have a healthy balance of activities in your life aside from gambling.
Awareness information and training are given to all Winner Management and Customer Service Support agents related to problem gambling issues.
PREVENTING UNDER AGE GAMBLING
Gambling under the age of 18 is against the law in most parts of the world. At Winner Casino we have imposed a number of strong measures to prevent minors from gambling.
Important: If you are concerned that your children have access to gambling sites or other inappropriate material online, you can restrict access to such sites by using one of the many Internet filter programs available, such as Net Nanny, CyberSitter, CyberSnoop, CyberPatrol.
A number of parental filtering solutions can be used to monitor or restrict access to the internet such as:
www.netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
www.cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
www.cyberpatrol.com - internet filtering, blocking and monitoring software for Windows
PROBLEM GAMBLING QUESTIONNAIRE
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life then the following questions may help you find out:
1. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
2. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
3. When gambling and if you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
7. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
8. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
9. Have others ever criticised your gambling?
10. Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then it would be wise to review the level of your gambling.
Further help and support can be found by clicking here
LIMIT YOUR SPENDING
As a company dedicated to responsible gambling we have taken measures in which you can limit your deposits.
Therefore you can control and determine the maximum amount you are willing to spend.
To be as versatile as possible we have three options for you to take into consideration.
Daily Deposit Limit (24 hours)
This limit works on a rolling 24 hour basis. For example, if you reach your daily limit at 3pm you will be able to deposit again at 3pm on the following day.
Weekly Deposit Limit (7 Days)
This limit works on a rolling 7 day basis. For example, if you have deposited your full weekly limit on Wednesday at 3pm, you will be able to deposit again at 3pm the following Wednesday.
Monthly deposit Limit (30 Days)
This limit works on a rolling 30 day basis. For example, if you have deposited your full monthly limit on 15th of the current month, you will be able to deposit again on the 15th of the following month.
If you wish to use this facility or would like further information on this, please contact us (please log in to your account and then contact our Customer Service team) and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to assist you.
Winner provides the facility of self-exclusion for a period of 6 months.Once the self-exclusion process has been completed for a customer, the account will remain closed with no option for reopening until the period set has expired.During the period of self-exclusion, Winner will do all it can to prevent the customer from opening new accounts.Please be aware that accounts closed due to other reasons not related to gambling problems can be reopened at any time following the request of the customer.If you wish to use this facility or would like further information on this, please contact us (please log in to your account and then contact our Customer Service team) and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to assist you.
HELP & ADVICE
For more information about staying in control and for further help and support, we recommend visiting the following groups:
Responsible Gambling Council - for help, advice and tips on responsible gambling.
The Responsible Gambling Council (RGC) is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to problem gambling prevention.
Gamblers Anonymous - for support and treatment of gambling addictions.
Organization provides information for the general public and professional community about problem gambling.
Or, you can visit the Gamble Aware website for more information.
Gamble Aware aims to promote responsibility in gambling. This website is intended to act as a core element in an effective education programme which seeks to minimize problem gambling and gambling-related harm, and to sign-post treatment and support for those in need.